Targeting full priced buyers is usually the goal. In recent years, we have had a different strategy in which home sellers have priced their houses or condos a little low and aimed at strong overbids. Sometimes homes have sold for 10 or 20% over list price. When the market softens, a full priced buyer is a great buyer, though – because home sellers stop under-pricing the list amount.
Providing comprehensive and accurate information to qualified Silicon Valley home buyers is central to making a sale that is not only quicker, but far more likely to result in a closing. Most often, a speedier sale means more profit and less hassle for you.
My marketing system allows me to make information available 24/7 with detailed amounts of information so the buyer is more confident about your home and more willing to step forward with a strong offer.
By doing our work upfront and having a complete package on your home ready, we prevent a lot of unexpected trouble down the road. Accessibility is the key and my tools allow that to happen around the clock.
Where do I find your potential Silicon Valley buyers?
I use every means available to interest people in your Silicon Valley home:
- Online Advertising – #1 Way to Reach Today’s Internet Savvy Buyers – great success with marketing on Facebook especially, but also Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Professional photography via TourFactory – great photos are key as the online images are really your first “open house”
- Exposure via my blogs and websites
- Drive-by traffic – signs and flyer boxes with color flyers
- Telephone inquiries
- Multiple Listing Service
- Open House – public & brokers
- Networking with other agents
- My previous buyers and sellers
I make full use of each and every one of these options. No good prospect will slip through my net!
Internet presence 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
Your Los Gatos, Saratoga, Campbell or San Jose area home will be advertised on the Web for millions of people to see. My website offers a wide variety of ways to reach potential buyers from all over the world, including:
- Targeted Searches and automatic interest matching: Visitors to my web site can zero in on homes that match their criteria. If they do not find a home they are interested in, they may sign up to be automatically notified when new homes that match their criteria are listed. When you list your home with me, my system automatically notifies everyone who is interested in a home like yours. I may already have a buyer who is eager to hear about your property!
- Online Mortgage Pre-qualification: Buyers can begin the pre-qualification process at my website. My automated data systems permit me to access buyer information for the purposes of pre-qualification. Pre-qualification of buyers helps save you time, and prevents unpleasant mistakes. This information helps you and I determine which potential buyers are:
- In a hurry to move.
- Serious, but not rushed.
- Bargain hunters.
- Just looking, not intending to buy.
Filtering out those who aren’t qualified to buy, or who are unlikely to be serious about buying, greatly streamlines the prospecting system.
Each of these prospect-capturing features of my automated marketing system enhances your selling power and reduces your selling time. Good technology combined with my experience and knowledge equals a great sale. And, I don’t neglect traditional marketing methods, either!