As readers of this site may know, I host a number of Silicon Valley area blogs, including one called Live in Los Gatos. Over time, I created Los Gatos neighborhood videos to showcase many of the communities within the town. A collection of the Los Gatos neighborhood drive throughs and pans can be found on my YouTube channel, or you can enjoy them here.
Featured Los Gatos neighborhood videos include single family homes right now, but the plan is to expand the list to offer drive throughs to popular townhome communities such as Rinconada Hills, Charter Oaks, Los Gatos Village and more. For many more neighborhood profiles, see the LiveInLosGatosBlog.com.
- Glenridge and Bachman Park
- Ohlone Court (newer neighborhood near Vasona Lake County Park)
- Heritage Grove (newer Summerhill development in east Los Gatos)
- Belwood of Los Gatos, Belgatos, and Surmont areas plus Alerche and Harwood
- Almond Grove (historic district)
- Blossom Manor
- Fairview Plaza (historic district)
- Saratoga Highlands, Rio Rinconada, Granada Way area & La Rinconada Park neighborhood (west Los Gatos)
- Hillbrook Drive neighborhood
- Vista del Monte neighborhood
- Surrey Farm
- El Gato, Loma Vista and Linda Neighborhood of Los Gatos
- Alta Vista neighborhood slideshow
Wondering what Los Gatos neighborhoods are like? Sit back and enjoy the tour!
My Valley of Heart’s Delight blog features neighborhood profiles and real estate market reports for Los Gatos, the Almaden Valley area of San Jose, the Cambrian Park area of San Jose, plus some in Saratoga and various other parts of Santa Clara Valley / Silicon Valley. My hope is to create a library of neighborhood profiles with videos, photos, maps, and unique information that you won’t find anywhere else. At some point I hope to finish my Los Gatos neighborhood videos, and at that point begin to include other nearby communities as well.
Also, see What are some of the most popular neighborhoods in Los Gatos? (article on our Live in Los Gatos blog)