Looking for a more affordable Silicon Valley community with good schools to call home? Newark is conveniently located near Fremont and not far from the Dumbarton Bridge (leading to the San Francisco Peninsula) or to the Santa Clara County border, with Milpitas and North San Jose area. Below I have a couple of links to Altos Research weekly reports that will provide automatically updated information on the Newark real estate market trends.
As of this writing, I have a beautiful Newark condo listed and it’s a great value! Gated community, secure buildings, pools, spas, community rooms and gym and low HOA dues. Here’s some information on it.
You can learn even more by visiting the virtual tour, including the open house schedule: https://www.tourfactory.com/2639120
Beautifully updated condo, open floor plan, ideal location!
Offered at $539,888
Low HOA dues of $376 per month
Spacious and updated 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, with warm and tasteful décor in luxurious, resort like community. Fantastic location within Murieta, at back of complex, away from road noise. The unit is close to the elevator but has no adjoining walls, so is very quiet.
- Kitchen remodeled with slab granite counters, brand newWhirlpool stainless steel oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Built in trash compactor. Stainless steel refrigerator included, too. Tile floor.
- Bathrooms updated and also feature granite counters, tile floors, and lights over vanities.
- Open floor plan – kitchen has opening to both dining and living
- Spacious master bedroom suite featuring double sinks and abundant closet space.
- Wonderful deck off of living room for relaxing outdoors
- Many upgrades: recessed lighting in living room and master bedroom, classic Colonial baseboard and crown molding, interior raised panel doors.
- Newer washer and dryer included.
- Freshly painted interior.
- Excellent parking: 1 covered space near building door, 1 assigned parking space behind the unit.
- Wonderful HOA: gated community with low dues covers garbage, water, and many amenities: secure elevator buildings, 2 pools and spas, gym, cabana / community rooms, lawn area,
- Onsite HOA office staffed during weekdays.
- Fantastic location with shopping and restaurants nearby and easy access to major commute routes.
- Newark Unified Schools: James L. Bunker Elementary, Newark Middle, Newark Memorial High
To learn more, including the open house schedule, please visit the virtual tour, : https://www.tourfactory.com/2639120